The Hill Primary School
Special Educational Needs Coordinator
3 days per week (0.6)
Salary MPS/UPS depending on qualification and experience plus SEN allowance of £2270 FTE
Required from September 2021
We wish to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic SENCo to our friendly school. The successful applicant will be able to encourage, innovate, inspire and support our SEN children and their families, to ensure they feel safe and well supported at The Hill.
Our ideal candidate would have:
• A passion for SEND and a clear strategic vision for what they want to achieve.
• Experience working throughout a primary school, with a wide range of examples of successful SEND practice.
• Qualified teacher status/SENCo qualification or be registered and working towards this.
• Up to date knowledge of the SEN Framework & Code of Practice.
• Experience of working with the LA and outside agencies to support children and families.
• A collaborative approach to working, and one who is able to bring their team with them.
• Great communication skills, and able to work successfully with the leadership team, staff, pupils, families and outside agencies
Closing date: 11th May
Interview date: Week commencing 17th May
The Hill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service.